What We've Achieved
- We've given away over 1,500 gift bags to women working in the sex industry in Los Angeles.
- We advocate on behalf of trafficking victims in a variety of settings, including at the United Nations.
- We host "Kalah," an annual justice conference to educate, advocate, and stand against human trafficking.
- Since 2012, we have led prevention camps in rural regions of Thailand, reaching nearly 1,000 at-risk children.
- Since 2013, our children's center in Thailand has provided services to over 50 at-risk children.
WHAT WE AIM TO ACHIEVE
- Launch a rescue and restoration program for victims of human trafficking in Los Angeles.
- Partner with law enforcement for rescue operations in Los Angeles County.
- Develop a curriculum for schools in the United States, educating youth to prevent sex trafficking.
- Establish a U.S. safe house for victims of human trafficking.
- Provide employment and life skill courses for rescued women.
- Mobilize our campaign across multiple platforms to expand resources and see the end of human trafficking.