speaking out for those who can't
OUR VISION | to empower a generation of change agents, end sexual exploitation
and see worldwide justice for the oppressed.
OUR MISSION | is to transform culture’s definition of human worth through
prevention, education, outreach, and restoration.
- We've given away over 1,500 gift bags to women working in the sex industry in Los Angeles.
- We've developed a prevention curriculum for schools in the U.S, educating youth on sex-trafficking.
- We advocate on behalf of trafficking victims in a variety of settings, including at the United Nations.
- We host "Kalah", an annual justice conference to educate, advocate, and stand against human trafficking.
- Since 2012, we have led prevention camps in rural regions of Thailand, reaching over 1,000 at-risk children.
- Since 2013, our children's center in Thailand has provided services to hundreds of at-risk children.
- Launch a rescue and restoration program for victims of human trafficking in Los Angeles.
- Partner further with law enforcement for rescue operations in Los Angeles County.
- Establish a U.S. safe house for victims of human trafficking.
- Provide employment and life skill courses for rescued women.
- Mobilize our campaign across multiple platforms to expand resources and see the end of human trafficking.
want to make a difference?
Join forces with us to make a difference in our local and global communities.
See what actions you can take and how to get others involved.